Introduction to Inspection and Testing.
This course aims to provide necessary skills required by contractors to inspect & test their own domestic or small electrical installations.
This course provides installers with the necessary skills that are required to inspect, test and establish results for the certification of domestic electrical installations or similar. Contractors applying for registration with a domestic installer self-certification scheme may benefit from this course.The duration of the course is 2 days.
Others to benefit are those wanting to progress to the Initial Verification C&G 2391-50 or similar.
- Legislation affecting inspection and testing
- Selecting and using appropriate test equipment
- Instrument accuracy
- Inspection and Testing procedures as required by BS 7671
- Practical demonstrations with ‘hands-on’ sessions for both ‘dead’ and ‘live’ testing
- Verification and certification
Delegates will receive a Certificate of Training.
Duration: 2 days
Day and time of course: 9.00am to 4.30pm
Final registration date: One week before the course
Cost including exam fee
£250 + VAT = £300
Book this course in 3 simple steps.
1. Download and look at our 'Programmes and Costs' PDF to verify which course you would like to attend, the starting date and the costs.
2. Then complete our 'Booking form' either online or download and print it here.
3. Send payment to:
Arena Training Centre Ltd, Unit 1, Coleford Road Business Centre, Darnall, Sheffield, S9 5NF
(Please make cheques payable to Arena Training Centre Limited.)
Still not sure which course is right?
Call us on 0114 2562 007 and we can advise you.
These courses will run when we have sufﬁcient numbers. Course to be paid for when booking unless prior arrangements have been made. Postponements within seven days of the start of the course will incur a cost of £50.00 plus VAT. No refund on cancellations within seven days of the start of the course.