City & Guilds 2365
Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations
Six week block.
This qualification gives the underpinning knowledge for electrical work in domestic, commercial and industrial installations.
This block version of the course runs Monday to Friday for a six-week period 9am-5pm and is designed for those candidates who have completed Level 2.
Candidates are expected to attend lessons at the Centre during the six weeks, this will include all the theory and all the practical activities.
This course has no requirement to attend in the evenings weekly.
We are also offering the Level 3 course as a solid seven-week block which also includes the 17th Edition course. The cost is £2925.00 plus VAT
Course materials are accessible from workbooks provided and via the internet.
You will also have access to the City & Guilds website for materials and practice exams.
- Health and Safety in building services engineering. (one online exam plus practical - this may have been completed at Level 2 2365)
- Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems. (one online exam)
- Principles of electrical science (written exam and small practical assessment).
- Electrical Installations : Inspection, Testing and Commissioning (assignment and practical assessment).
- Electrical Installations : Fault Diagnosis and Rectification (assignment and practical assessment).
- Electrical systems design (assignment).
- Career awareness in building services engineering (assignment).
- These assessments are taken after each module.
Duration: Six week block course.
Day and time of course: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Final registration date: Two week before the course commences. There are normally three starting times for this course.
£2575 + VAT = £3090
*There are 7 assessments throughout the year which are included.
Book this course in 3 simple steps.
1. Download and look at our 'Programmes and Costs' PDF to verify which course you would like to attend, the starting date and the costs.
2. Then complete our 'Booking form' either online or download and print it here.
3. At least seven days before the course starts, send payment to:
Arena Training Centre Ltd, Unit 1, Coleford Road Business Centre, Darnall, Sheffield, S9 5NF
(Please make cheques payable to Arena Training Centre Limited.)
Still not sure which course is right?
Call us on 0114 2562 007 and we can advise you.
These courses will run when we have sufﬁcient numbers. Course to be paid for when booking unless prior arrangements have been made. Postponements within seven days of the start of the course will incur a cost of £50.00 plus VAT. No refund on cancellations within seven days of the start of the course.