City & Guilds 2365
Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations.
This qualification gives the underpinning knowledge for electrical work in domestic, commercial and industrial installations.
This blended-learning version of the course (mainly for mature students) runs one evening per week 6pm – 9pm and is designed for a further one year of study after completing Level 2.
Candidates are expected to study at home for six hours per week as well as attending the Centre for practical activities.
Course materials are accessible from workbooks provided and via the internet.
You will have access to the City & Guilds website for materials and practice exams.
- Health and Safety in building services engineering. (this may have been completed at Level 2 2365)
- Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems. (Self - study, with one online exam)
- Principles of electrical science (written exam and small practical assessment}.
- Electrical Installations : Inspection, Testing and Commissioning (on-line exam and practical assessment).
- Electrical Installations : Fault Diagnosis and Rectification (practical assessment).
- Electrical systems design (classroom assignment plus written exam).
- Career awareness in building services engineering (assignment plus written exam).
- These assessments are taken after each module when the candidate is ready.
Duration: 1 evening per week course.
Day and time of course: Wednesday 6.00pm – 9.00pm.
Final registration date: There are normally three starting times for this course, September, New Year and Easter (unless studying via "block" attendances).
£950 + VAT = £1140
*There are 7 assessments throughout the year which cost an extra £65.00 each.
Book this course in 3 simple steps.
1. Download and look at our 'Programmes and Costs' PDF to verify which course you would like to attend, the starting date and the costs.
2. Then complete our 'Booking form' either online or download and print it here.
3. At least seven days before the course starts, send payment to:
Arena Training Centre Ltd, Unit 1, Coleford Road Business Centre, Darnall, Sheffield, S9 5NF
(Please make cheques payable to Arena Training Centre Limited.)
Still not sure which course is right?
Call us on 0114 2562 007 and we can advise you.
These courses will run when we have sufﬁcient numbers. Course to be paid for when booking unless prior arrangements have been made. Postponements within seven days of the start of the course will incur a cost of £50.00 plus VAT. No refund on cancellations within seven days of the start of the course.