City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 and Level 3 Diplomas in Electrical Installations.
This qualification gives the underpinning knowledge for electrical work in domestic, commercial and industrial installations.
This version of the C&G 2365 course (mainly for mature students) runs over thirteen consecutive weeks and includes the 17th edition Wiring Regulations in the middle.
Candidates are expected to attend the Centre for all the practical and theory sessions.
Course materials are accessible from workbooks provided and via the internet.
- There are four online exams and two practical assessments in Level 2.
- There are three practical assessments plus theory assessments during the Level 3 course. Practice and tuition is given during the sessions at the Centre.
Level 2 Units
- Health and Safety in building services engineering (online exam)
- Principles of Electrical Science (online exam)
- Electrical Installations Technology (online exam)
- Installation of wiring systems and enclosures (practical)
- Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering (online exam)
Level 3 Units
Duration: 13 weeks including Wiring Regs course.
Day and time of course: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm.
Final registration date: Two weeks before the start of the course.
£5500 + VAT = £6600
*All assessments are included.
Book this course in 3 simple steps.
1. Download and look at our 'Programmes and Costs' PDF to verify which course you would like to attend, the starting date and the costs.
2. Then complete our 'Booking form' either online or download and print it here.
3. At least seven days before the course starts, send payment to:
Arena Training Centre Ltd, Unit 1, Coleford Road Business Centre, Darnall, Sheffield, S9 5NF
(Please make cheques payable to Arena Training Centre Limited.)
Still not sure which course is right?
Call us on 0114 2562 007 and we can advise you.
These courses will run when we have sufﬁcient numbers. Course to be paid for when booking unless prior arrangements have been made. Postponements within seven days of the start of the course will incur a cost of £50.00 plus VAT. No refund on cancellations within seven days of the start of the course.