City & Guilds 2365
Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations.
This qualification gives the underpinning knowledge for electrical work in domestic, commercial and industrial installations.
This "blended learning" version of the course (mainly for mature students) runs one evening per week 6pm – 9pm and is designed for one year of study.
Candidates are expected to study at home for between four and six hours per week as well as attending the Centre for practical activities (but not necessarily every week).
Course materials are accessible from workbooks provided and via the internet.
- There are four online exams which are taken when the candidate feels they are ready to take them, one after each of the units has been completed.
- There are two practical assessments during the Level 2 course. Practice and tuition is given during the sessions at the Centre.
Level 2 Units
- Health and Safety in building services engineering (online exam)
- Principles of Electrical Science (online exam)
- Electrical Installations Technology (online exam)
- Installation of wiring systems and enclosures (practical)
- Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering (online exam)
Duration: 1 evening per week over 36 weeks (or however many you need).
Day and time of course: Wednesday 6.00pm – 9.00pm.
Final registration date: This is a "roll - on, roll off" programme so you can start at any time.
£950 + VAT = £1140
*There are 6 assessments throughout the year which cost an extra £65.00 each.
Book this course in 3 simple steps.
1. Download and look at our 'Programmes and Costs' PDF to verify which course you would like to attend, the starting date and the costs.
2. Then complete our 'Booking form' either online or download and print it here.
3. At least seven days before the course starts, send payment to:
Arena Training Centre Ltd, Unit 1, Coleford Road Business Centre, Darnall, Sheffield, S9 5NF
(Please make cheques payable to Arena Training Centre Limited.)
Still not sure which course is right?
Call us on 0114 2562 007 and we can advise you.
These courses will run when we have sufﬁcient numbers. Course to be paid for when booking unless prior arrangements have been made. Postponements within seven days of the start of the course will incur a cost of £50.00 plus VAT. No refund on cancellations within seven days of the start of the course.