DEI - Domestic Electrical Installer
Four Week Package.
This course is designed for those who wish to become Domestic Installers but have little or no experience in Electrical Installation.
The course is delivered over a four week period.
The candidates should achieve a range of recognised electrical qualifications which would assist them in joining a Competent Persons' Scheme as a Domestic Electrical Installer.
You would be in a position to carry out non-notifiable work only at this stage, to join a Competent Persons' Scheme you would then need to complete our "Ensuring Compliance" course and be assessed on site.
The qualifications include the following:
- Basic Domestic Electrics › (5 days)
- City & Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition Wiring Regulations › (3 days)
- EAL/C&G Level 3 Award in the Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations › (4 days)
- In - house Certificate for Domestic Electrical Installers › (5 days)
Duration: 4 Week Course (includes lunch).
Day and time of course: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm.
Final registration date: 1 week before course begins.
Cost including exam and assessment fees (you can pay as you go or even split the block into one week at a time)
£2260 + VAT = £2712
Book this course in 3 simple steps.
1. Download and look at our 'Programmes and Costs' PDF to verify which course you would like to attend, the starting date and the costs.
2. Then complete our 'Booking form' either online or download and print it here.
3. At least seven days before the course starts, send payment to:
Arena Training Centre Ltd, Unit 1, Coleford Road Business Centre, Darnall, Sheffield, S9 5NF
(Please make cheques payable to Arena Training Centre Limited.)
Still not sure which course is right?
Call us on 0114 2562 007 and we can advise you.
These courses will run when we have sufﬁcient numbers. Course to be paid for when booking unless prior arrangements have been made. Postponements within seven days of the start of the course will incur a cost of £50.00 plus VAT. No refund on cancellations within seven days of the start of the course.