City & Guilds 2382-15
17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
This essential course is for electricians wishing to be up to date with BS 7671.
This qualification is for electricians who wish to become familiar with the layout, content and use of the wiring regulations.
- The course is delivered as a three day block
- The duration of the course is 24 hours and the delivery of the course may be tailored to meet the clients’ requirements.
- Aimed at practicing electricians with or without a previous Wiring Regulations qualification .
- Candidates are required to sit a two hour 60 item multi-choice examination at the end of the course.
- This is an open-book test based upon BS 7671:January 2008 incorporating Amendments No.1, 2 and 3 (2015)
The costs include the examination fee and the use of comprehensive course notes from the NICEIC based upon the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
City & Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition, Recommended Book
- BS 7671: January 2008 (2015) (this yellow copy may be loaned or purchased from Arena Training Centre)
Duration: 3 day block course (includes lunch).
Day and time of course: Wednesday - Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Final registration date: 1 week before course begins.
Cost including exam fee
£435 + VAT = £522
Book this course in 3 simple steps.
1. Download and look at our 'Programmes and Costs' PDF to verify which course you would like to attend, the starting date and the costs.
2. Then complete our 'Booking form' either online or download and print it here.
3. Send payment to:
Arena Training Centre Ltd, Unit 1, Coleford Road Business Centre, Darnall, Sheffield, S9 5NF
(Please make cheques payable to Arena Training Centre Limited.)
Still not sure which course is right?
Call us on 0114 2562 007 and we can advise you.
These courses will run when we have sufﬁcient numbers. Course to be paid for when booking unless prior arrangements have been made. Postponements within seven days of the start of the course will incur a cost of £50.00 plus VAT. No refund on cancellations within seven days of the start of the course.