This "block plus blended learning" version of the course (mainly for mature students) runs over a two week period for the practical elements of the course, and then candidates take away a study pack and guidance on home study using the internet. They are also subscribed to the City & Guilds Smartscreen site where practice exams are available.
Candidates are expected to study at home and then contact the Centre when they are ready to sit the online exams.
This course has no requirement to attend in the evenings weekly. You will complete the practical work and assessments during the two -week block with all your studying done at home.
We also offer a thirteen week package including both Level 2 and Level 3, plus the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations for £5500.00 plus VAT
Course materials are accessible from workbooks provided and via the internet.
- There are four online exams which are taken when the candidate feels they are ready to take them, one after each of the units has been completed.
- There are two practical assessments during the Level 2 course. Practice and tuition is given during the sessions at the Centre.
Level 2 Units
- Health and Safety in building services engineering (online exam)
- Principles of Electrical Science (online exam)
- Electrical Installations Technology (online exam)
- Installation of wiring systems and enclosures (practical)
- Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering (online exam)
Duration: Two week block and then it's really up to you.
Day and time of course: Monday - Friday 9-4.30 for two weeks
Final registration date: Two weeks before the start of the course
City & Guilds 2365
Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations
Two week block plus blended learning.
This qualification gives the underpinning knowledge for electrical work in domestic, commercial and industrial installations.
£1900 + VAT = £2280
*There are 6 assessments which are included in this price.
Book this course in 3 simple steps.
1. Download and look at our 'Programmes and Costs' PDF to verify which course you would like to attend, the starting date and the costs.
2. Then complete our 'Booking form' either online or download and print it here.
3. At least seven days before the course starts, send payment to:
Arena Training Centre Ltd, Unit 1, Coleford Road Business Centre, Darnall, Sheffield, S9 5NF
(Please make cheques payable to Arena Training Centre Limited.)
Still not sure which course is right?
Call us on 0114 2562 007 and we can advise you.
These courses will run when we have sufﬁcient numbers. Course to be paid for when booking unless prior arrangements have been made. Postponements within seven days of the start of the course will incur a cost of £50.00 plus VAT. No refund on cancellations within seven days of the start of the course.